We are seeking self starters who value collaboration, innovative thinking, have a passion for working with children, and who are eager to partner with us in building a strong culture of self-directed learning. Our educators are given an incredible amount of creative freedom and flexibility within their work, and are encouraged to tie their unique passions and interests as individuals into their work with children.
We are looking for educators with the following qualities:
- Dependable, humble, and honest.
- Playful, respectful, and patient.
- A deep curiosity about life and love for lifelong learning.
- A deep respect for all children, believing that each human has genius within.
- A team player with an ability to give and receive feedback, meet needs, and give a positive response.
- Competitive Wages.
On the job training and in house workshops.
- Continuing education & licensing reimbursement.
- Staff Events.
- Free tuition for regular full-time employees.